Monday, July 10, 2017

Sunny Days on the Seaside [Through My Lens Nr. 102]

We have been hit by a heatwave this past week and it has been continuing throughout the weekend as well. Even escaping to the seaside hasn't been that much helpful, because of the heat. Though I will admit it's much better then in the city. Work is winding down, and the last work week before vacation i coming up. Where the summer will take me I don't know, but I hope the heat will subside so that we can actually enjoy it.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Mersad! I love the bright colorful flowers. We have also been having too much heat! It has caused some forest fires so I'm hoping for cooling rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the sea looks inviting Mersad and I love the petunias. Thanks for hositng and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...a beautiful spot to send some summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful pics. Loved the flowers pic.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The intense blues of the sea and sky there are wonderful! Nice pictures... thank you for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unusual for us, we haven't had a heat wave yet! And looks like more rain this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy the heat while you can, winter will be here in the blink of an eye. love that table scape and the flowers are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful place to get away! love the photo of the flowers agains that iron fence and the mussels look delicious! i think you have sent us your heatwave..we jump into the 90's tomorrow for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you, Mersad. We've had many rainy days here on the seaside:( Greetings from Poland. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the perfect place to spend the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your photos of the seaside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful photos! I could go for a weekend in a spot like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos. Lovely, thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your focus on closeups this week. Just looking at the deep blue waters of the sea makes me feel refreshed and cool. I hope your heatwave gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gloriously beautiful sunny photos with such rich color. Makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those beautiful flowers seem to be getting enough water. Ours are mostly zapped here. Beautiful images, Mersad! I hope your time off is cool and enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like a great place to get away from the heat. I am wondering what temperatures your part of the world consider as a "heat wave". Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.