Monday, June 5, 2023

Summer to Come [Through My Lens Nr. 391]

With summer just around the corner, I can already feel the anticipation building within me. The thought of my upcoming vacation on the sea fills my heart with joy and excitement. It's a time when I can escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life and immerse myself in the tranquility of nature and shorelines. As the days grow longer and the sun shines brighter, I envision myself strolling along the sandy beaches, feeling the soft grains beneath my feet and the gentle sea breeze brushing against my skin.

The crystal-clear waters beckon me to take a dip, offering a refreshing escape from the summer heat. I'll dive into the ocean, immersing myself in its cool embrace, feeling weightless as I explore the vibrant underwater world beneath. Away from the chaos of daily routines, I'll have the freedom to unwind and indulge in the simple pleasures that nature offers. My seaside vacation will be a much-needed respite, a chance to recharge my spirit and rejuvenate my mind. It will be a time of self-reflection and introspection, as I allow the beauty of nature to inspire and nurture my inner being.  

As summer draws near, I eagerly anticipate the quiet and peace that await me on the sea. I will immerse myself in the soothing embrace of nature, embracing the shoreline's serenity and finding solace in the simplicity of life.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Well summer has arrived here also in N. Ireland and we are lapping it up so I hope you have a wonderful break from work relaxing in the sun and dipping your toes in the cool water Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coastal water looks so surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer days sound very enjoyable, Cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah summer is such a distant memory. It has been so cold and wet here the last week or so. Enjoy the warmer weather, happy travels, and thankyou again for the linkup

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful. It is foggy around here. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.