Monday, November 18, 2019

Ossegempark in Brussels [Through My Lens Nr. 215]

I just returned from an exciting trip to the Netherlands and Belgium. And while I prepare those posts I will be showing some sneak peeks, until then. In this post I will share some images from Brussels and the Ossegempark. It's a park located on the outskirts of Brussels. It is located near the Atomium and is managed by the city of Brussels. The park was laid out in 1932 and since 1975 it has been a protected park. Various striking elements can be found there, such as old trees, a beech alley, a large pond and the Green Theater.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


15 comments:

  1. The autumn colours of the leaves and the reflection of the tree in the water are gorgeous/ Thanks for hoisting and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful park-- nicely caught!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing park. Thanks a lot for sharing beautiful photos.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful greenery! I am looking forward to learning more about your trips, Mersad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect time of year to catch a variety of colors and textures. Love the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to compare your visit with ours to these same to countries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the park and photographs, thanks for sharing your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lvoely- we missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely next to the stream under the treed canopy. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  10. you take us to the most glorious places. So beautiful. Have a great week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful autumn photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a beautiful park! I love the colors and the light.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful place. So lovely and quiet. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.