Monday, July 13, 2020

Hot Day by the River [Through My Lens Nr. 248]

Summer and traveling restricions don't go well with each other. When you add heat to it, it gets even more tiresome. As work is winding down and the summer break inches closer going to the seaside is a much needed event. But unfortunately the pandemic has taken away those posebilities. In the absence of that, escaping into nature seems to be the next best option. This small river, my friends and I visited this past weekend is called Glogosnica. I haven't swam here since I was a kid. It's a relatively cold mountain river and you basically plunge yourself inside, only to jump right back out. But nevertheless, it got the job done. I really wish for times to change. For things to find their way back to normal. I hope all of you are safe and sound. I wish you a great week ahead.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful views. Thanks a lot for hosting.
    Greetings from India

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like. Wonderful scenery, blue skies, cool water to bathe in and friends for company. Better than a crowed beach. Thanks for hosting,stay safe and have a great week ahead Mersad.




    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Margaret's comments today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in a beautiful country. Great views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cold water mountain creeks are very refreshing. I wonder if what we thought of normal life will ever return?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mersad, Be glad to have a nice to have a quiet place to go! We need a vaccine and I hope our front line workers will persevere until we do. Have a great week! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's weird to know what to do. Looks lovely and best of all safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a wonderful place to go. Very wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anywhere in nature is good for the soul. And this mountain stream looks wonderful. Enjoy summer and take care, and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.