Monday, July 24, 2023

We finally got a pool! [Through My Lens Nr. 398]

It seems like I have been just doing work around our homes these past few weeks and rightfully so, we had a lot of chores that were built up over time that I just couldn't get to while I was working. One of those things that I wanted to accomplish this summer was getting a pool for our main house. We didn't dig a hole for it but I found one that can be easily constructed and that is big enough so that many people can fit in it and that you can swim freely in it. These hot summer days that we have been having are a perfect time for it. I used the opportunity to swim every day in the pool, cool off and just enjoy the summer. My summer vacation is coming up, I will be travelling to Croatia next Saturday, but the pool will be used until then and of course when I am back. Little Mak also had a great time swimming in the pool and enjoying his summer. I hope you will enjoy these images and dad wherever you are you will keep cool as well.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!











Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


7 comments:

  1. Mersad That looks lovely and cooling. Mak looks like be was totally enjoyed being in the water. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week ahead before going away on holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mak is growing so quickly--- Of course everything goes so quickly when you're my age. He looks so much like his mother! That's a nice above-ground pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that big smile on Mak's face! Enjoy your new pool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 24, 2023

    You found a good way to beat the heat, and good to see Mak having a great time in the new pool. Good he is learning to swim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 24, 2023

      This is Taken For Granted, not sure why Google doesn't recognize me.

      Delete
  5. Very cool. Hope that you enjoy it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to swim! Is this a private pool at home? Tel U

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.