Monday, August 19, 2024

Secluded beach on Krk Island in Croatia [Through My Lens Nr. 457]

This secluded beach was one of the highlights of my recent vacation to the island Krk in Croatia. I have visited last year and remembered that fondly so when this year rolled around I was eagerly awaiting to return to this place.you have to drive a little bit to get here from Malinska where I was staying It’s a 30 minute drive and then a 20 minute hike through woods and shrubbery, but the reward when you get here is priceless. The best thing about this beach is that it’s completely in the shade so you can spend the whole day here and never be in the sun. The surrounding woods are also very fascinating and beautiful. You have to come prepared of course, bring lots of water and food with you in order to spend the day here, since supermarkets and cafes are far away.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

11 comments:

  1. What a discovery of this secluded beach! A gem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous photos. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you have enjoyed the Island of Krk in the past. More wonderful photos for the shore of this wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beach! I like the rocky shore and all the shade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing beach...Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scenery, looks like alot of relaxing to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to have shade on the beach. Was the water warm?

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a lovely place to relax in summer. Enjoy your week and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very beautiful. What a sweet place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like paradise Mersad. Thanks for hosting and commenting. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.