Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Journey To A Hidden Place (Part Two)


In this second part we continue or stay in Bistro Semesnica. The place is relatively new, and was opened a few years back. Right next to the restaurant there is a fish pond, and you can have fresh grilled fish, which is always nice. 

Since it's so far up in the mountains, the air is really fresh and clean. All in all it's a very enjoyable stay. This is the last part of this series. I'll post some images from the drive back through the mountains, tomorrow!

This is a two part series:

click on the images for a bigger view


 

My mom in front of the waterfalls.


What I love is that you can come up to the animals and pet them, and that they are so familiar with the people, and are not scared at all.




The next image was taken inside on of the cabins above, it's of my sister and her boyfriend.





 The owners live right next to the bistro in this cottage.




Happy trio: my sister, Beni, and I.





Thank you for watching and reading! As I said, this is the last part of the stay, and get ready for some wonderful aerials taken from the mountain road, on the journey back.

20 comments:

  1. Great photos of a lovely place. You have taken super portraits . . . who are the people? Identify them for us, please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added more info on the persons :D Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Hallo Mersad,

    also während ich mir die Bilder so in Ruhe anschaue, stelle ich gerade fest, dass ich ja auch noch nie in Deinem Land mal Urlaub gemacht habe.

    Und das sieht so toll aus, dass ich mit meiner Besseren Hälfte mal besprechen muss, ob man nicht mal in Deine Region irgendwann in den Urlaub fährt.

    Das sieht so toll aus....Ganz großer Sport !! Liegt aber bestimmt nur am Fotografen ;)

    Ich wünsche Dir einen ruhigen Tag...

    Grüße aus Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das würde ich euch gerne empfehlen! Es gibt sehr viele schöne Plätze hier und das Meer ist auch nicht weit. Falls es irgendwan mal dazu kommen sollte sag mir bescheit, kann dir gerne helfen. LG aus Mostar.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful place! You shared some very special photos with us. Your family is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know where you and your sister got your good looks, your mother is beautiful, your portrait skills are great. that is my downfall, people pics are not easy for me to do. I do love those cottages with the steep roofs and that A frame cottage with the blue trim... a fantasize place to visit. i enjoyed my visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom will be pleased by your comment, since she doesn't like being photographed. :)

      Delete
  5. This place is picture perfect and probably one of the loveliest I have seen. You have a good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a beautiful family, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mersad

    Thanks for your comment on my blog....i appreciate that very much.

    I have seen your blog and you have made a lot off very nice nature and portrait pictures, so i will follow your work from now on.

    Warm greetings from Holland, Joop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and checking back!

      Delete
  8. Mersad, you and your family are beautiful people. And your mother is gorgeous woman.

    I enjoyed every picture in this post. All pictures are stunning. I love the place also. The nature in your photography looks always so beautiful!

    And my dog Tasha sends hello to this wonderful white dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Kaya. Give many greetings back to Tasha! :D

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful place and you have a lovely family Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a special place and beautiful portraits! I love that you included the sweet dog too:) Thank you for dropping by, I'm glad it led me back here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A heart-warming set of family photos and attractive location shots as well. I do so enjoy visiting places I've never been through the eyes of others. On a point of detail I wonder what animal the pack saddle in the last picture is used for: a donkey perhaps? Am I correct in assuming it's a saddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a donkey roaming about somewhere, so I think your guess is correct. Thank you for your lovely comments.

      Delete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.