Monday, June 4, 2018

Life in Between [Through My Lens Nr. 147]

It has been a bit quiet on the blog since the last "Through My Lens" edition from last week. But all for good reason, I have been tirelessly editing my Pacific Northwest travel documentary and finished it. But in this week we will be back to regular scheduling and will continue our trip. Next up will be our visit to Seattle. So you can look forward to that. Meanwhile, in this post I will share some images from back home. The early summer nights have been very gentle so walking around and taking in the old town is really welcome. I hope you will enjoy these images and I'll be seeing you again this week with more from the Pacific Northwest.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!



What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please share this link-up with the image below.

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


13 comments:

  1. I have friends headed for Mostar, Split, and Dubrovnik in a couple of weeks. I've told them to check out the many images on your blog. I love your night shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlične fotografije, posebno mi se dopada ova sa svjetiljkama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you live in a beautiful place. Great evening shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post and pics.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lamps! I first saw them in Istanbul and then in Mexico last February!
    Really looking forward to your Seattle post, we were there last September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writing takes a lot of time. Even one blog post can take me hours. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the night photography of the markets. The lamp shop is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo with the lamps is gorgeous. What a glorious spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Such beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them. Stunning. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Calling Seattle home, at least living across the lake from it, I can tell you that your home has far more charm as depicted in these photos than Seattle can ever hope to have. . .looking forward to your take on The Emerald City.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see more of your photos from our beautiful Pacific Northwest!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.