Monday, September 14, 2020

Mostar Street Arts Festival [Through My Lens Nr. 257]

The pandemic has rendered most festivals and gatherings pretty much obsolete, but there are a few that could be held during these times. One of the is the Mostar Street Arts Festival. Mostly because it's in the open, and it has artists creating many murals in the city. I hope to show them to you in a future post. There are so many great ones in the city. One small event that I went to was a small gathering with artists that have been transforming a run down court yard. They have been creating a colorful graffiti wall. There was music, food, drinks and a small crowd of people, mostly kids from the neighborhood. I went with my camera and drone to take a few shots. I also managed to get a good shot of the Old Bridge from the air.



Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post




11 comments:

  1. I particularly the aerial shot and the last shot although the mural is certainly brightening up the town. Thanks for hosting Mersad, stay safe and have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and some of my other friends are really getting good with the drone shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Awesome shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching murals being created is always fun. We'll be having another street art festival here again in September as well. This year, not in the city centre but in a more residential part of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Young people still seem to need to gather together and this festival gave them a good reason to do so. The mural is bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People seem to be keep distance and wearing masks. The art looks bright and happy. I have always liked your night photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful. Thanks for sharing it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the street art in our city and being able to watch the artists at work during the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Murals make cities so vibrant. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely night photography! Even small Crowds make me nervous these days though. Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.