Monday, November 27, 2023

Florence from Above [Through My Lens Nr. 413]

The views of Florence from Abbazia di San Miniato al Monte are nothing short of breathtaking. Perched atop one of the highest points in the city, this historic abbey offers a panoramic spectacle that captures the essence of Florence's architectural beauty and natural charm. As one gazes out from the abbey's elevated position, the iconic skyline of Florence unfolds before them, revealing the timeless treasures of the city. The red-tiled roofs of medieval buildings, the majestic dome of the Florence Cathedral (Duomo), and the winding Arno River winding through the heart of the city create a picturesque tableau. The vantage point from Abbazia di San Miniato al Monte not only provides a unique perspective on Florence's rich history but also allows visitors to appreciate the harmonious blend of art, culture, and nature that defines this enchanting Italian city.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

10 comments:

  1. I have been to this wonderful city of Florence and these are fabulous photographs as a reminder of that visit Mersad. Thanks for hosting, commenting and I hope you have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed these, also your FB pictures from Atlantic City!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The architecture is so superb and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florence, Italy is among my favorite cities in the world! Your photos capture it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful place, Amazing photos, Loved the post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Viewpoint! I'll try to find this spot when next in Florence, a place I hope to return to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos of Florence. I am jealous of your adventures here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful place to visit, lots of history.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou for taking me back to views of Florence - such a beautiful city - we visited in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful place. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.