Monday, April 29, 2024

The Mid Atlantic Travel Video



To truly finish off the Mid Atlantic travel series I have to share with you the little travel video I put together from all of the footage that I recorded. We had an amazing time in the USA, as you could see from my 13-part travel series. These shots were taken in various little towns along the Atlantic coastline, as well as inland in the towns Berlin and Williamsburg. Then the video follows our journey through Baltimore all the way to New York City. I hope you will enjoy the video and that it will transport you to our amazing time we had there.



Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

7 comments:

  1. The sheer blue beach is a beautiful feast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little video, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing video, Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing your video filled with lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your video brought back many memories of places we visited when we lived in New York! Thank you!








    ReplyDelete
  6. well done with the video. I have only just learnt how to join up videos from my phone, so I can do this from some of our travels too. Have a great week and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video is amazing. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.