Monday, June 10, 2019

Royal Gardens of Schönbrunn [Through My Lens Nr. 195]

The park at Schönbrunn Palace was opened to the public around 1779 and since then has provided a popular recreational amenity for the Viennese population as well as being a focus of great cultural and historical interest for international visitors. Extending for 1.2 km from east to west and approximately one kilometre from north to south, it was placed together with the palace on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1996.

The park gates are opened at 6.30 am. You can enter the Palace Park free of charge during opening hours. If you wish to visit to the Schönbrunn special attractions, such as the Privy Garden, the Orangery Garden or the Maze as well as the Zoo, the Palm House and the Desert House you need to purchase individual admission tickets.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!
 

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


14 comments:

  1. So beautiful pics. Amazing Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots. I love skies with dark clouds.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous building. So many rooms, I wonder how long it takes the cleaners to dust and polish every room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing palace and park! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich liebe Wien und Schönbrunn. Immer wiedder bin ich gerne nochmal dort.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mersad, What a wonderful place and so old! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had some palaces down under.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I didn't make it to Schonbrunn when I was in Vienna last year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty spectacular place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful to see the gardens. We will be in Vienna this summer and I'm glad to know the gardens open so early and are free. I'd love to see the Palace, too, and will look into a tour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and lovely place. Thanks for sharing it. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like an awesome place! Thanks for sharing these wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.