Monday, September 21, 2020

Late Summer Sunset in Sarajevo [Through My Lens Nr. 258]

I haven't visited Sarajevo for a long time. Ever since the pandemic started. I was recently back for a short time, and took these images of the sunset above the city. It was a nice sight, one that I almost had forgotten. It's amazing how fast time flies by. Summer is pretty much over. I haven't even experienced it this year. Most of us haven't. I am grateful though that my family, friends and I are safe and healthy. My wish is that the upcoming fall season will go by without much harm and new cases. That we can enjoy these beautiful sunsets without worries. I hope you are safe and continue to be safe and healthy. The fall season is upon us, and with it so much natural beauty. I hope that the changes in nature will reflect on life as well, and that we can find a way to a new normal.
 
Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!
 





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post




9 comments:

  1. Amazing views, Loved photo tones.
    Have a nice week ahead. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blogspot interface is not at all clear about adding your link... I hope I can figure it out for next time... I'm glad you are all healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to remember from a trip you took once that you have some family in the Pacific Northwest US. I hope all are safe from our devastating climate fires and smoky air as well as from the pandemic. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer passed very quickly this year but I look forward to fall. Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wonderful warm fading light of the sunset is amazing in all these photographs Mersad. Thanks for hosting, stay safe and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely. Thanks for sharing the wonderful view.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos. Each photo has a warm glow from the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.