Monday, April 26, 2021

Spring in the City, Shopping and Moving [Through My Lens Nr. 286]

The spring season is in full swing in Mostar and pandemic aside it's actually very enjoyable right now. The tree are in full bloom, ice cream is served in the cafes (outdoor seating) and new shops are opening in the mall. I am currently moving from my little house to a new apartment. I can't belive it's been 7 years since I moved in. My new apartment has been renovated and I'm moving my things in. It's been quiet challenging. I hope to give you guys a tour once I'm fully settled in. As for now I'm shopping for new carpets, decoration and such. But with any move, it will be a long process to organize everything. I hope to get things done quickly.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!      

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

13 comments:

  1. Your little house was extremely pleasant. I imagine a combination of events made the move a good idea. I hope the new place will be a very happy place-- good for a little work, and a lot of living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to make a house tour once I'm settled in.

      Delete
  2. All the best for your new home Mersad, it is exciting and enjoyable finding all the items you need for it. I hope Beni like your new place. Love seeing all the beautiful green leaves on the trees. Thanks ofr hosing, stay safe and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post. Best wishes for your new home.
    Stay well. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best wishes on your new apartment! Enjoy the redecorating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck on your move. Hope your new place is comfortable and happy. Have fun arranging and decorating it. No time for another drone video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More drone videos coming soon. Already shot!

      Delete
  6. I wish you well with the move. I'm just getting a bathroom renovated and the upheaval is almost to much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is the worst -the doing of it. Good luck! But exciting time getting a new home. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new place and beautiful pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. تعد الحشرات أصغر الكائنات الحية على سطح الأرض، وتتعدد أنواعها،وأشكالها منها ما هو سام،ومنا ما هو مألوف،كذلك توجد حشرات ذات فائدة وضرر في نفس الوقت؛حيث يبلغ عدد فصائل الحشرات نحو ثلاثين مليون فصيلة،ولا شك أن مكافحة الحشرات تحتاج إلى دراية بكل أنواع الحشرات،وذلك للتعرف على درجة خطورتها على الإنسان والأهم من ذلك طرق مكافحتها.

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    الحمام هو النوع الأكثر شيوعًا من فئة طيور الآفات، وهو يسبب مجموعة متنوعة من المشاكل في جميع أنواع المباني، في المناطق الحضرية ، من المطارات إلى منشآت التصنيع ومحطات توليد الطاقة وأسطح المتاجر والمكاتب والمنازل
    كما ان الحمام يتكاثر وجوده في فصل الشتاء و في فصل الصيف مما يجعلنا في حاجة إلى مكافحتة لذلك يتم تركيب طارد حمام المدينة مع افضل شركات تنظيف مخلفات الحمام والطيور وتركيب أفضل أنواع شبك طوارد الحمام


    شركة مكافحة الحمام بالمدينة المنورة


    نظافة المنزل تعتبر نظافة المنزل عاملاً أساسياً للصحة الجسدية والعقلية لأفرادها ، ولأن النظافة هي أساس الوقاية من الأمراض الناتجة عن تراكم الأوساخ والبكتيريا وتعكس صورة ونمط حياة صاحب المنزل ، تحتاج كل أسرة إلى إنشاء نظام للحفاظ على جميع تفاصيل المنزل والبقاء على اتصال مع جميع أفراد الأسرة

    شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة​

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir / Madam
    Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We offer guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) interest rate of 2% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of $1,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.
    For application and more information send replies to the following
    Lender's Name: Scott Tucker
    Lender's Email: scotttuckerloanfund@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number: +16182279611

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.