Monday, May 3, 2021

A Place in the Shade [Through My Lens Nr. 287]

Sand filled beaches, shade in the afternoon and crystal clear sea: summer beaches are the perfect place to be. I long for them in these times. This is a lucky find from my summer vacation last year. Just outside of the town Jelsa on the island Hvar, this little beach is located by the road. There isn't even a nice path from the road down to the rocky beach. But what is there, are huge pine trees that give so much shade and coolness from the summer heat. There is a nice view here as well on the surrounding cottages and houses. The water was so refreshing. Are you planing your vacations? I do hope so. I am looking forward to getting away from it all to be honest. Of course with all necessary precautions. I like visiting remote places without many people anyways. I wish you a great start into the new week.
 
Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!      




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

 

12 comments:

  1. Mersad These are beautiful images and I wonder when the UK people will be able to travel aboard without incurring a hefty hotel quarantine bill when they come back. We have had lovely sunny weather in in N.Ireland but today is dreadful and raining hard. Thanks for hosting stay safe and have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shots are always stunning, my friend!
    Thank you for hosting and for sharing such a Beauty!
    Enjoy your new week
    Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenes. I love the rich blue colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That water looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely stunning location!! Very inticing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookos like a cool and refreshing place to escape the heat. Stay safe, enjoy your week and thank you for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful. What clear water. So very lovely. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mersad, This place looks wonderful! Not sure what summer plans I can make just yet. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir / Madam
    Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We offer guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) interest rate of 2% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of $1,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.
    For application and more information send replies to the following
    Lender's Name: Scott Tucker
    Lender's Email: scotttuckerloanfund@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number: +16182279611

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.