Monday, December 11, 2023

Night in Venice [Through My Lens Nr. 415]

An evening in Venice unfolds like a dream, where the city's romantic allure is heightened by the gentle hues of the setting sun. As daylight fades, the intricate network of canals transforms into liquid mirrors, reflecting the soft glow of streetlights and the ornate facades of historic buildings. Gondolas gracefully navigate the serene waterways, their gondoliers singing melodic tunes that echo through the narrow passages. The iconic Rialto Bridge, adorned with ancient arches, becomes a silhouette against the darkening sky. Strolling along the enchanting alleyways, the ambient sounds of footsteps on weathered cobblestones mix with the distant murmur of conversation and the occasional echo of a passing vaporetto. Waterfront cafes and restaurants come to life, offering intimate settings for savoring Venetian delicacies while the city's architectural treasures, including St. Mark's Basilica and the Campanile, are softly illuminated, casting a magical spell over the floating city. Venice at evening is a symphony of romance, a captivating blend of history, art, and the timeless beauty that only the City of Canals can offer. The last three posts from Italy are filled with images from my Canon camera, which I didn't get to post previously. I hope you enjoyed them.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!


Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

14 comments:

  1. Once again, you are the king of night shots! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ⬆︎↑⬆︎🇺🇸 I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn’t get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred Doran helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan, and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earned 15,500.00 within 7 days of investment , the most joy is that I can now take care of my family, i am just sharing my testimony. I don’t know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services. For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via Gmail : Berniedoransignals@gmail.com or his WhatsApp: + 1(424)285-0682⬆︎🇺🇸

      Delete
  2. I have always enjoyed your night photography, and you have captured the romance of Venice here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous night image of a wonderful city and one I had the privilege of visting many years ago Mersad. Thanks for hosting and commenting and I hope you have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. the night in Venice is so exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent 2 weeks in Venice over Carnivale once. As I wrote an essay on Commedia Dell'arte at Uni, I was after a traditional leather Harliquino mask. People kept sending me to workshops in people's houses. They were very lovely. Fabulous way to explore the city beyond the tourist trail...(which is also so lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these images are so beautiful - we didn't really wander around Venice at night. Thankyou for taking me there. Enjoy your week, safe travels and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Mersad. Stunning pictures and a lovely photo tour for your readers indeed. Hopped in after a longish hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With our best flower delivery in dubai platform, ordering your desired bouquet is just a few clicks away. Our customer service team is also readily available to assist you with any queries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pg game slot pocket games ได้ก้าวขึ้นมาเป็นหนึ่งในนวัตกรรมที่น่าติดตามในโลกของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ pg slot เกมนี้ไม่เพียงทำให้ผู้เล่นตื่นเต้นและสนุกสนาน กราฟิกที่ทันสมัยและความคล่องตัว

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.