Thursday, December 9, 2010

200th Post


click on the image for full view

I wondered what I could post as the 200th post. Something new? Something old? And then it hit me. Summer. Why not escape for a moment to a warm place. As much as I love fresh snow, and colder days, during the winter I often look at summer photos. They have a special place and value in times like these, and I view them with very different eyes.

This particular image was taken in the small town Trogir on the Adriatic Sea. It's an older image i found on my drive, but a very effective one. It shows the promenade and boats that reside in the harbor. It was a very hot day, but looking back at it it just feels warm and relaxing. 

New posts are ahead, another new year upon us, and time for reflection begins. Next to posting new material I will be going through older photos and post these too. After all it is the period of looking back...

Other blog milestone posts are:

7 comments:

  1. I would like to be among the vacationers in this scene! Looking forward to your next 200. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Role on Summer your image has warmed me up Mersad congrats on your 200th post. Looking forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. As I said. Summer photos warm me up to in the wintertime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect image! love that boat and would love to be on it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Doreen and Angela.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe by E-Mail for blog posts in your inbox:

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.

Follow this blog on Blogger