Monday, July 8, 2024

Vacation Incoming [Through My Lens Nr. 451]

I’m eagerly anticipating the tranquil escape to the Adriatic Sea in Croatia, where the crystal-clear waters promise a refreshing retreat from the everyday hustle. The thought of swimming in those pristine, azure waves fills me with a sense of serenity and excitement. Each stroke will carry me further into the gentle embrace of the sea, away from the noise of routine life, allowing me to connect deeply with the natural beauty that Croatia so effortlessly offers.

Beyond the allure of the sea, the prospect of exploring the coastal towns, rich with history and vibrant culture, adds another layer to my excitement. Wandering through the narrow, cobblestone streets, indulging in the local cuisine, and soaking up the sun on the picturesque beaches all promise a vacation filled with delightful discoveries and cherished memories. The Adriatic Sea, with its stunning landscapes and inviting waters, beckons me to unwind and rejuvenate in its idyllic setting.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

4 comments:

  1. Amazing place, stunning views. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coastal photos look so inviting. You must have had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful, I do like being by the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place. Love all the pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.