Monday, January 14, 2019

Frosty Landscapes in Bosnia and Herzegovina [Through My Lens Nr. 175]

This past week the whole country was greeted with massive snow fall. And while the south has recovered from it, there is still heavy snow fall in the north. I took these frosty images during a recent drive for work. I had to stop at the side of the road and make my way across the bridge. From it i had some great views of the small village Ribici and the Jablanica Lake. I hope you will enjoy these images and that you are keeping warm in these days.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post




15 comments:

  1. Boy it does look cold in these beautiful taken photographs Mersad. Thanks for sharing and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that much snow would be unusual. Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful. Some people wouldn’t believe, but I love Winter also, but before in Germany it was always wet and rainy...

    So I prefer it over here ;-)

    Greetings and have a good start into the new week

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snowy landscapes. I'm so jealeous. We still have rain :-(
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. So neat to see those low clouds in the mountains. We had some snow this weekend, but nothing major. Still beautiful, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular images. There is so much beauty, even in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your frosty images are glorious. SO different to what I am seeing in hot dry Australia right now. Thank you! and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so cold there. The blue colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and pictures. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful winter scenes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diese Winterlandschaften sind traumhaft schön. Hier hat es auch unglaublich viel geschneit. Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a different world as soon as covered in snow, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.