Monday, April 3, 2023

Unexpected Changes [Through My Lens Nr. 381]

Last week, I threw my back out. The pain was excruciating, and I could barely move. It was a sudden and unexpected change that brought my life to a halt. I had to cancel my plans and take time off work to focus on my recovery. The first few days were tough, but I'm slowly healing. I've been taking pain medication, doing stretches, and resting as much as possible. It's a slow process, but I'm hopeful that I'll be back to my normal self soon. Throughout this ordeal, my dog Beni has been my constant companion. He's been lying next to me, keeping me company, and watching over me. This experience has made me realize how fragile our bodies are and how we should never take our health for granted. It's also taught me to slow down and appreciate the simple things in life, but before I get to philosophical I will leave you to some sights from my immediate surroundings these days, and I hope to be back to my full form by next week.




Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!   

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


13 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you have hurt your bad but I hope you will be on the mend very soon. Beni is and will be a great companion to you at this time and always. Thanks for hosting and commenting. I hope this week brings great improvements to you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that. You have my deepest sympathy! Good lesson, though. At least it seems nice to say so. If it were me, I'd skip the back problem AND the lesson. Feel better, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health is the best asset anyone could have. I have a series of problems since Xmas. So far so good in losing 8kg so far. A lot of health issues are resolving including back pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...my best wishes for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this Mersad! I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you are doing all the right things to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know Beni is helping nurse you back to good health. He worries about you, so take care for a rapid recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear of your mishap. I trust you are going to be back to your regular self soon. In the meantime, you do have a cute photo subject in Benji.

    ReplyDelete
  8. <I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon. Sending positive thoughts. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mersad, Hope you feel better soon and have a smooth, gentle recovery. Back issues can be excruciating and debilitating all at the same time. But I truly believe, sometimes the universe sends us health challenges so we may slow down.
    And with that thought most of my health niggles have felt like a beautiful healing journey.

    Sending you prayers and healing vibes.

    Beni is such an angel. Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beni is such a beautiful doggie and a good companion during your recovery. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. <Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leonardo RomarioFebruary 02, 2024

    The internet used to be a safe haven to gather new knowledge in the comfort of your space until these scammers sprouted out of the blue like worms and made it unsafe. I am a country music lover, and Kenny Rogers is my idol. I can remember when a notification from Instagram popped on my screen, Guess who, my idol. I was awed and I can remember myself writing about all his impact in my life. I was so sure I was talking to my idol on Instagram. He did say he wanted to introduce me to this quick money-making scheme because he noticed I have been a loyal fan on his official IG page. My idol can never go wrong in my eyes and didn't even do any research. I hurriedly joined the scheme. I never knew it was a scammer posing as a celebrity till I had invested $540.000.00. It got worse when I couldn't access my account or withdraw from my investment, I knew there was a problem after all these happenings. I need to get help from any means to ensure I am not a victim of these parasites. I was glad to be able to be introduced to the best CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVER EXPERT known as Spyhost Cyber Security Company. I talked to their representative and they assured me of recovering my stolen investment. And as they promised, they didn't disappoint as they were very confident in their expertise. My stolen investment was successfully recovered and they were the ones who confirmed to me that I was catfished. If by chance you are in same dilemma you can contact them through the following channels
    Email; [Spyhost@cyberdude. Com]
    Whatsapp[+1(540)206-7541]
    - [ ]

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.