Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Peas, Ham and Cream Pasta Recipe




INGREDIENTS
200 gr farfalle or other short pasta
100 gr frozen peas
150 ml double cream
150 gr diced ham or chicken
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan

METHOD


1.Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in plenty of salted boiling water, and then after 5 minutes add the peas to the pasta water.
2.When the pasta is cooked, drain with the peas. Put the dry pan back on the heat with the cream, ham and Parmesan and warm it through. Add the pasta and peas back to the pan, tossing everything together well.


8 comments:

  1. Mersad, you've really got the talent for food and photography!!! This looks absolutely delicious and such an easy recipe, too.

    I'm going to make this one for sure...

    Hey, did you know that there is a print this button that you can place into your html? If you do that, it's much easier for your followers to print the recipes directly from the screen.

    Just a thought :)

    Follow this link: Print Friendly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather for the tip. I will definitely do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have a recepy almost like that... Long time since I made it, thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely gonna try it this weekend! Sounds so yummy and a great summer meal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really is yummy. This recipe is small scale, and I like because i make just enough as I need. No wasting or leftovers. And it's so easy that you can make it whenever you please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. I will definitely try it. Another one which is great for summer is bow-ties, green peas, sun dried tomatoes, and a bit of olive oil. It's what I take when I go to a cookout in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds delicious too, Kathy. I like sun dried tomatoes a lot, and will try your version next time.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.