Monday, July 17, 2017

A Relaxing Weekend at the Sea [Through My Lens Nr. 103]

After a heatwave that hit us these past two weeks it was finally time to escape the city. Thankfully we are having some great summer weather now, so my friends and I got to enjoy our little weekend excursion. We went to a small town called Podstrana, near Split in Croatia. We spent 3 great days there, which were pretty much filled with swimming and relaxing. 

I love the beach here. It's not too crowded and the water is clean and refreshing. We made a trip to a nearby town as well, but more on that in the upcoming post. In this post you can feast your eyes on sunsets on the beach, waves rolling onto shore and open roads with the sea in the background.





Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

33 comments:

  1. Good Morning dear Mersad and thanks most sincerely for hosting !

    Wishing you a beautiful new week,
    and thanking you for sharing your stunning sea, as well,
    I'm sending blessings across the miles

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
    http://sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous beach and a wonderfu way o relax mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm relaxing looking at your pictures :-)
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a weekend at the sea would be great. Yours seem fint to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schöne Serie.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful views. Keep sharing awesome post and pics.
    Have a nice week ahead.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  7. spectacular views of that beach

    ReplyDelete
  8. The water looks so beautiful. We are off to Greece tomorrow and I can't wait

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos look so refreshing, Mersad! I especially love the colors in the last photo. Beach time is very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mersad, I am glad to hear the heat has passed. Great water was part of my weekend too. Loved the photos. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great beach weather and you have a beautiful one there for a weekend getaway. The skies are great too....thanks for sharing and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful sky and sea pictures! That first one is especially amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos, Mersad! Really beautiful views of the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like the perfect place to escape the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you enjoyed your few days at the beach. Is this a pebbly beach? I found this amazing when we were in Europe years ago, as our beaches are beautiful sand. Enjoy summer and thanks again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, what are those whitish structures in the foreground? Are they rocks? But the suceeding photos have smaller pebbles, i wonder what they are. If so then amazed that the rocks underneath are mostly whitish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pics. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved these photographs very attractive these are thanks for sharing this post.
    Golden Triangle tour with Khajuraho & Varanasi
    Taj Mahal Moonlight tour

    ReplyDelete
  19. We've had about six weeks of some pretty excessive heat here in the desert southwest so seeing all these great water scenes was quite refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Summer is beach time and you seem to have found a nice little spot. Enjoy the warmth (I am enduring the rainy winter here in NZ).

    ReplyDelete
  21. By the sea is my favorite place to be, so of course I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow you site is very nice and the water looks so beautiful. Great post. Loved these places..
    Business Hotels In Agra
    Luxury Business Hotels In Agra

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks cool and relaxing, Mersad! you've captured it well! Have a wonder-filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The sky is incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend! I love the lowdown shot!
    I'm always so interested seeing beaches in other parts of the world. We have fine whit sand where I live but it looks like yours is mostly small white shells. Still beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing this post, this type of Vacations are needed after a boring schedule. hope that you enjoyed very well.
    Agra overnight tour
    Taj Mahal moonlight tour

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm happy to read this article. Thanks for your information! Keep sharing. Best Places to Visit in India

    ReplyDelete
  28. ICO for blockchain-based Healthcare platform is seeking to solve the problems being experienced in the healthcare industry by utilizing Blockchain's powerful feature.

    ReplyDelete
  29. to my mind the best way to relax is definitely to arrange yourself an incredible trip across some country! why not? just imagine yourself an ancient Paris or Modern New-york!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.