Wednesday, August 31, 2011

350th Post Gift! I'll restore your old photos!


I have figured out what I want to give out for my 350th post which was made a couple of days ago: I'll restore your old damaged photos! I came across this idea while restoring some old photos of my family..

I'll make a detailed post about restoration soon, but for now the first 5 bloggers who comment on this post can send me their scanned photo (one per person) and I'll restore it for free. I hope the image above can prove that I know what I am doing. :D Just leave a comment below. The first five win!


Other blog milestone posts are:

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick update on this subject matter, I have received some e-mails from you guys, with requests. The photos are restored and sent back. I hope you will like them. I guess people decided to just contact me directly through e-mail. Thanks for your vote of confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for looking back. I have since then restored many family photos.

      Delete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.