Friday, June 13, 2014

The World from Up, Straight and Below

This Friday we have a very special week over at "Friday My Town Shoot Out". The theme is a scavenger hunt in which you show your world looking up, facing straight and looking down. There is so much to see in the world. Little things that fly by, that are there in the corner, sometimes noticed, but more often overlooked.

I really wanted to use this theme and show some details and sights that in everyday life would probably go unnoticed.

If you like you can link up this week. The linky can be found here.

click on the images for a bigger view

When I look up I see the deep dark blue of the sky. I see the white puffy clouds rolling in, changing their shapes. Within minutes sights change and not one scene lasts too long.


Looking up I see tree branches, heavy with leaves and fruits. I notice the shade the roofs of the trees give to the earth, and how the branches spread, creating an ever flowing arterial mosaic.


Facing straight I see fresh new leaves. Looking even more closely I see insects caring on with their lives, belonging.



Life down below is interesting as well. This is where flowers live, grass grows and rain drops fall on.



Enjoy your Friday, and link-up if you like.  I hope you enjoyed my contribution. I wish you all a happy weekend ahead.

25 comments:

  1. very lovely! all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very lovely indeed, Mersad! And beautiful captures as always. Thanks for letting me know about the failure of photos to show up on my blog, I've published a new one, hopefully better luck this time!! Have a great weekend!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Glad you got it fixed.

      Delete
  3. 2 and 7 are my favorites. i love sticks and limbs and think they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of these as always but i think #2 is my absolute fave!! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful images Mersad, have great week end
    Ciao
    Stefano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefano. Greetings to Italy.

      Delete
  6. AnonymousJune 14, 2014

    Love your use of depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would like it. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. These are all beautiful nature shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your title for this post had me scratching my head until I read your explanation.

    Nice group of photos, like the bokeh in the last three pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and interesting observations. This week's theme IS very interesting. I didn't participate because I didn't quite understand what I needed to do. Next time, I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have. Everyone has images of the sky, ground and earth... :) Well maybe next week then. :)

      Delete
  10. You're right, we miss a lot by looking down all the time. That sky is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice choices! The purple flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous nature shots, Mersad. Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great theme this week. I want to get around to this one, but will have to post way-off the date.

    These shots of yours are very rich. I love "ordinary" subject matter that one looks at closely like this. So cool. I have a feel for the vegetation there in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerry. We have some great vegetation here indeed, that varies a lot.

      Delete
  14. Hi Mersad...

    genial...was soll man da anderes sagen !

    LG und ein schönen Restsonntag
    Timur

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're right, it sometimes "pays off" to look in more directions than just straight ahead where you're going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Loved your contribution as well!

      Delete
  16. Mersad I did the spotlights just a little differently since the post involved at least 3 shots. I spotted the blogs that told a story as you suggested. Hard to pick one shot in a sequence. Hope this works for all.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.