Monday, June 2, 2014

Dreams of the Orient: Visiting Istanbul

We are going on the road again. And this time, I will be taking you to Turkey, or to be more precise my sister will. This next series that will be uploaded is actually her travel log.

She visited Istanbul, Turkey recently, and made lots of images, that I was editing for her, and we thought about sharing them here as well. There are many things to see and discover in this city, from old mosques, all way to the BosporusThat's why I truly hope you will enjoy the sights and stories that will come.

Part One will be uploaded tomorrow, that's why I wanted to write this post, to let you know. Stay tuned!

click on the image for a bigger view


See you tomorrow!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Istanbul, What a great city. I´m looking forward on what your sister reports ;-)! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vista, beautifully captured, love the light!
    Looking forward to see more of a dream city,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mersad, is she better than both you and I? Light trails on the Bridge over the Bosporus. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful vista indeed and a great capture as always, Mersad!! I'm looking forward the next series!! Have a great week!!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful cityscape!

    Regarding my post today, no, those photos were not taken with the 6D. I'm enjoying shooting with it, though. The low light capabilities are impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful (as always)!! Can't wait to see the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely panorama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful...I will look forward to it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful view, so it is not you who went there! You should go to the other sites other than Istanbul; e.g. Antalya, Capadoccia, Izmir, Lycia. Hehe, i want to see them through your lenses. In Istanbul i've just been to the airport! what a shame, but time and money didn't allow me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's some shot. I an envious. I would love to visit Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to this upcoming series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Mersad...fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing more of Istanbul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Turkey would be such a fascinating place to go! I can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.