Monday, November 7, 2016

Autumn Railroad [Through My Lens Nr. 67]


I have returned home from my USA road trip through New England. My friends and I had a great time exploring this region and relishing in the amazing autumn colors. While I'm still in full edit mode right now, I decided to share some images from our trip in today's post. It's a quiet little scene just outside the town of North Conway. I spotted this railroad track going into the distance and we pulled the car immediately to the side. I love autumn and I love the railroad. So naturally both of those subject combined made for a great photo opportunity. I hope to be back on Wednesday with part one of the road trip series. Until then, link up with the rest of us and share your images!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

37 comments:

  1. so so beautiful !!! happy week, mersad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing pics. Awesome place.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traumhaft schön, fantastische Aufnahmen lieber Mersad. Da bekomme ich Fernweh^^

    Herzliche Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dann werden Dir die neuen Posts in the kommenden Wochen richtig gefallen.

      Delete
  4. Good Morning Mersad an happy day !

    I'm so grateful to you, your Monday post is always simply stunning and to be hosted at your link up party is always such a treat to me !

    Wishing you all my best for your week just begun I'm sending hugs and more hugs to you

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. I try as hard as I can to keep everything on schedule here.

      Delete
  5. The autumn colours are STUNNING as are all thse images mersad. Many thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Margaret, thanks for joining us!

      Delete
  6. It looks like you had a wonderful trip through New England's autumn beauty, Mersad! I love your photos of the train tracks going into thre colorful trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat. I'm actually still amazed by that sight. The travel series from New England starts this Wednesday!

      Delete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous fall colors. can't wait to see more!!
    Thanks for hosting and have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klasse Fotos hast dort gemacht. Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lieber Mersad,

    wie großartig sind die Bilder bitte???
    Fast auch schon gruselig.
    Wie aus einem Horrorfilm ;)
    Super super toll!!!

    Herzliche Grüße
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love all of these, especially that old house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love New England. The photo ops are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Love these autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome autumn is what you saw. these are amazing. love that house and it sure is close to the railroad. the one of the tracks going round the bend is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree. Love that bending railroad track as well. New England has been eye opening when it comes to beautiful towns and nature.

      Delete
  14. Oh I love this series of photographs Mersad... they are so beautiful.
    I adore autumn and these are just awesome. It must have been a brilliant trip. It's a place I've never been to but it's on my list.
    Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow--- beautiful. A couple of them look like they were shot here, except for our big fir trees. What a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning photos of fall in New England!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful fall colors! New England truly is a beautiful place in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning, deep rich colours

    ReplyDelete
  19. New England is the place to go in the fall. It is Maple Sugar country and the Maple trees are the most beautifully colored trees and in New England they are everywhere. These are wonderful pictures, better than most I have seen of the New England fall ... Love the railroad too. Very special, Mersad ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shots are so very pretty. It is a goal of mine to see the fall colors of New England in the next few years. I look forward to reading more on Wednesday.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Mersad! Every one of these is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. que maravilla de colores nos deja el otoño...
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! What a awesome place. Beautiful Autumn shots!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Spectacular! Glad you got to see New England in autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow. Breathtakingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sjajne fotografije. Inače nisam veliki ljubitelj jeseni, ali ovo izgleda zadivljujuće. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.