Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunny Fall in Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 68]


All of this road tripping through New England in my latest travel series is making me yearn for home. So as a little break (though you should definitely visit the 3 parts of the travel series posted so far) I will be sharing some autumnal sights from home. Mostar is a very sunny city throughout the whole year and even in late fall you still have relatively warm days. Walking through the old town becomes a joy, but the rest of the city is worth exploring as well. Let me see sights from your corners of the world. You can link up the whole week, I'm looking forward to your shares! Thanks and have a great week ahead!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

21 comments:

  1. looks so pretty !!! happy week, mersad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I absolutely love the photo with the orange fruit tree (apricots maybe?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für den inspirierenden Spaziergang durch deine Heimatstadt. Ich mag deine phantasievolle Motivsuche sehr und die positive Atmosphäre, die die Bilder vermitteln.
    Herzliche Grüsse,
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of photos! Beautiful colours of Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last village scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hübsch, so herbstlich, so sonnig bei dir, lieber Mersad.
    Eine schöne Woche für dich!

    Liebe Grüße
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, Mostar looks like a beautiful place to visit (one more for my travel list!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. mostar is such a gorgeous place...i hope to see it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second photo! Very nice and never seen here! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I much prefer your country photos over ours.. maybe because I have never seen anything like them. LOVE the house pic with green door...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband loves pomegranates and persimmons! Your photos are beautiful. I've also been enjoying your New England vacation photos during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning autumnal collection Mersad,
    Mostar looks a fantastic place to visit :D
    Thanks for hosting once again and I hope you have a brilliant week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome photos :)
    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos have great fall light. Have a fine week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, what type of fruit is that?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mostar looks like a lovely place to explore. And I love pomegranates! yum! they are so expensive here. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. While the things we find in the bush seem old, our area is so young compared to Europe. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours. I particularly like the photo with the building and orange tree.

    Thank you for hosting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unas fotos preciosas, parece una ciudad encantadora y con los colores otoñales apetece visitarla
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.