Monday, January 16, 2017

Glimpses of Hope [Through My Lens Nr. 77]

After last weeks snow and abysmal cold filled days, we have had a very enjoyable weekend. The sun came out and I could finally go outside without freezing to death. Nature has been showing us glimpses of hope as well. Though this upcoming week is supposed to bring new cold and snow I'm ever so hopeful, that at least the south of Bosnia and Herzegovina (where I live) will be spared.

I hope you enjoyed my recent travel posts from Munich and Salzburg, I have some new travel destinations already visited, shot and edited and they will be up throught this week.






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

20 comments:

  1. beautiful !!! happy week, mersad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mersad, the weather is all over the place here. It warmed up after last weeks snow and this morning it's been sleeting quite heavily... Roll on spring! I love your close up shots, particularly the third one down.

    Thank you for hosting.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercad, your part of the world may show a few signs of spring, but we are still a long way from it. Great to see your hopeful photos. Wishing you continued warmth and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. strange rocky place. Wonder how that happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschöne Aufnahmen,Mersad, wie immer!
    Ich wünsche dir ein glückliches, neues Jahr voller Motive und Eindrücke!
    Und danke, dass du deine Linksammlung führst.
    Viele Grüße
    Gabi

    http://stich-schlinge.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. some great little signs of spring! i noticed some little buds on my daisy bush the other day too, made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your HOPE shots are beautiful and number one is my favorite. I love macro

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of subzero temperatures back home, meanwhile we're having spring-like weather. Stay safe and warm and thanks for hosting. Btw, I like your new blog design/logo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, Mersad. It has been cold here too, and today we are getting snow. I don't mind the winter but it is nice when the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pics.
    Loved your blog header.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful captures, Mersad! I haven't been around for awhile, I like your new blog header! I will have to dig through and find your New England posts. I grew up in Vermont. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shots. Hard to believe it is only a week since the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting and those are some really beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful post adn I love the second image. Thankks for hosting and I hope you have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love wintery photos this time of year over here in summer Australia. Your first photo is gorgeous. Thank you for continuing the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spring will be in your part of the world before you know it. My part will have to wait a few more months. But that's okay I like winter.

    Lisa @ Life Thru the Lens

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.