Monday, May 29, 2017

Time for the Seaside [Through My Lens Nr. 96]

Sometimes I long for the sea. The blue color, the freshness, the carelessness. The summer season hasn't really started yet, but there is a big promise for it in the air already here in south Europe. As the days are getting warmer, escaping to the beach becomes more and more a fantasy of mine. The sea is too cold now, but soon it will warm up and going to the beach will be part of everyday routine. For now let us enjoy these sunset filled seaside images taken in Sibenik, Croatia. I hope you will enjoy them.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

32 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place to be!
    Today i show my livingroom, because another Blogger asked for this place ;-)

    Have a nice week!
    Frauke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to taking a peek.

      Delete
  2. Yes there is nothing like being at the seasude and I am fortunate to live by the swa. These shots are great, such a lovely place. Thanks for hosting and have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really nice. I live an hour drive away from the sea. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. ...and a beautiful seaside at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really these are the awesome photographs that i ever seen of sea in my life.
    Best flight deals
    Online flight booking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merged I love the photos here of the sea... a place I love to spend my time and rarely do, being in Texas. Beach days are the best! Beautiful captures

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful views.
    Amazing clicks.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are not having a very nice spring at all! So much rain and much cooler than normal.
    I love being by the water too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful seaside views.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful captures of the seaside. I hope it will be very warm summer in whole Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mirise mi more kroz screen. Imam lijepa sjecanja na Sibenik. Hvala na divnim slikama.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the one with the sailboat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss the Ocean sometimes too -- especially the Pacific Coast off of Oregon (our summer and fall home). Your pictures are stunning. Thank you for hosting 'Through My Lens'. It is a lovely sharing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a beautiful fantasy we all share! Gorgeous seaside photos, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful images. I especially like the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos. I love being near water. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the way the change of seasons brings out different colours in the water and the landscape. Very nice sunset photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I too fell the pull of the sea and the careless days of summer. Enjoy! And thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Summer is nearing here too and has me missing the coast already!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I share your love of the sea. And we have found the weather still a bit chilly in Greece and not many yet venturing into the sea (or swimming pools!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice photos. Yes, summer will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect way to take the stress away.... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful and relaxing coastline. I would love to visit your country some day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sehr schöne Bilder.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice place. perfect place for travel. what is name the place?
    মন্দারমনি

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Sir / Madam
    Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We offer guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) interest rate of 2% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of $1,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.
    For application and more information send replies to the following
    Lender's Name: Scott Tucker
    Lender's Email: scotttuckerloanfund@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number: +16182279611

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.