Monday, June 26, 2017

Shore of the River Buna [Through My Lens Nr. 100]


I can't believe it's been a 100 editions of "Through My Lens", but here we are in a new week, celebrating once again the sights captured by our cameras. My images this time around show the shores of the river Buna, which flows by the city of Mostar, just a couple of miles south. Along the river you will find many houses and premises which enjoy beautiful views, as well as the cold that comes from the fresh river water. In this particular spot, some lush greenery provides much needed calm and rest from the busy city life. Especially now in the heat of summer...

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!
 





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

WHAT "THROUGH MY LENS" IS ABOUT


This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

HOW THIS PHOTO MEME WORKS


1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

28 comments:

  1. Dear Mersad,
    I'm always looking forward to you Mondays post, you always have such beautiful things to share, I'm so grateful to you for this and for hosting too !

    Wishing you a most lovely new week
    I'm sending blessings across the many miles

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daniela for your continued support and participation.

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful greenery and crystal clear water. It looks very cool and inviting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so refreshing, especially in the heat of the summer season.

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the 100th issue!
    Great photos, my favorite is #2. It must be a wonderful place for summer holidays, wish, I were there...
    Enjoy your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all Congratulations on 100th edition of "Through My Lens".
    Loved the post. Beautiful place and pic. My favorite last pic.
    Have a nice week ahead. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great week ahead as well. Best wishes to you.

      Delete
  5. ...beautiful, calming scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots. Still waiting for some summer heat here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty place! i especially like the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely photographs these are they amazed me a lot thanks for this post.
    taj mahal moonlight tour
    overnight taj mahal tour

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful photos! I am glad to have found your link up and will be returning in the future also. I am your newest follower on Blogger and Facebook. Thank you for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe how clear the water is. The rivers in the US are mostly deep, dark, and murky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shots! The water is so refreshing-looking! 100 editions of Through My Lens! That's awesome! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 100! Already! Thanks for starting Through My Lens. This post is quite nice, by the way. I love that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely river! I really like your last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As usual very beautiful photos. Love them.

    Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on big 100! What a gorgeous little oasis you've found to photograph. Sretan Bajram :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just stopping by to say, what a wonderful collection of images.Thank you.
    Many congratulations on reaching 100 editions of through my lens.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing reflections in your photos. Lovely.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow, so gorgeous. Your last image is stunning. Congratulations on 100 weeks of link ups! A huge achievement. I enjoy stopping by. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 100 weeks! Congrats! I always wait for Monday to link up! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on 100 weeks1 Wow! Your images are so peaceful, just lovely. Thank you for hosting this fun link party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on 100 "Through My Lens" posts. The river water looks very clear and the lush green of the riverside homes seems idyllic.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.