Monday, November 13, 2017

A Weekend Visitor [Through My Lens Nr. 120]

This past weekend we have had a special friend in our home. Brauni came for a visit. Actually I was dog sitting for Selma, who was off on a trip. We have talked about getting a new dog for some time now, so it was interesting to see how Beni would react to another dog living here with us. At first he was very jelaous (even though he knows Brauni well). He practically woulnd't let go of me. Then she took his toys and place, which didn't help matters. But in the end they sort of mellowed out with each other. Because of the busy weekend I didn't have time to post a new part of my Iceland travel series on Sunday, so you'll have to look forward to Part 8 on Wednesday (and it's going to be a good one).

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

19 comments:

  1. Your visitor looks like he is well behaved and I knew Beni would settle down to be sociable to him. Thanks for hosint and have a wonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter's dog looks like the same breed as Brauni. She is a sweet dog and it looks like Beni became friends with her. I have to catch up on your Ireland trip, Mersad. I was away last week without my lap top,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like the posts. You have some time to catch up now. The next part will be up on Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Poor Beni. It's hard to go from playmate to roommate and have to share your humans and your things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very handsome dog. I am glad they got on OK in the end

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad beni was able to relax and enjoy brauni's stay! they look so sweet together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for my smile out loud. this is my first smile of the day. you already know I love dogs, all dogs and you have the black and the white of it today. they are both so precious. Glad they did mellow out....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Beni! I had to chuckle even as I was feeling sorry for him. Brauni is a pretty dog too. I bet Beni was happy when Brauni went home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beni is so cute, and Brauni is a beauty. My dog Bailey is not really happy when my daughter's dog stays with us. He doesn't want to play. But after a bit they settle down together and even cuddle up. With time, Beni may accept another dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What were they both looking at, out the window?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are almost perfect match ;)
    Thank you for hosting. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad the dogs finally ended up getting along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beni has the sweetest face and looks like he didn't mind his visitor, too much. I need to read about your trip to Ireland. We are considering a visit in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the interaction between pets is an interesting thing to see, especially when an interloper arrives! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the post :) Hello to Brauni n cute Beni. Have a nice week ahead. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool photos. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very handsome dogs, both of them!
    Maybe Beni would be happier with another dog that was his same size
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I miss having a pet. Looks like both pups worked out a good relationship in a short time. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.