Monday, September 3, 2018

Sunset in the Kupres Valley [Through My Lens Nr. 159]

Kupres is a small town in Western Bosnia and Herzegovina. Located in a picturesque mountain setting it is a famous ski resort with most visitors coming from Dalmatia and Herzegovina, mostly because of Kupres's proximity to those regions. During a recent drive I got to take these wonderful landscape images. The mountain air is very crisp and fresh and just as I parked the car and took the camera out, the sun started to set over the valley. I especially liked the clouds and sky here, seemingly never ending, leading your eye into the distance, propelling you into a dream like state.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


19 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, Mersad. These views look very much like scenes here in Colorado along the front range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful countryside up there. Colorado I have only seen in pictures, but really want to visit one day.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful place captured in lovely photos!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sun follows you rather than the other way round. As always, your photographs are a pleasure to view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful views. I love the fence one and all the little house dotted over the countryside. Thanks for hosting and have a good week. I am just off to London but hope I can link myself in next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Pastoral views.. I love the tall tree pointing to the beautiful sky in photo 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots, they remind me of the mountains of Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos of a lovely valley hamlet! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome place and so beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photos you share with us. Thank you. Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful lush countryside. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks very fertile and picturesque. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Nice and beautiful images loved alot such a nice place and thank you so much for sharing this. from LG Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.