Monday, November 12, 2018

Back from Denmark [Through My Lens Nr. 166]

I have been missing in action for the last two weeks since (though previous Through My Lens posts were automated), and that is for a good reason. I went on a 7 day trip to Denmark and Sweden, actually to the cities Malmo and Copenhagen. I am currently editing the images and I hope to share some of the hygge feeling from Denmark, where I spent most of the trip, very soon. There are many things to be covered, since we really did see a lot, and I hope you will stick with me in the upcoming weeks to see it all. For now, here are a few preview shots from Denmark, but more is on the way soon!
Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 



26 comments:

  1. Never been to those countries but Denmark seems to have a lot o bikes like Amsterdam. That first shot is stunning and I look forward to seeing all your images from this rip. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times when Laura and I would almost like to escape to Holland or Denmark... Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'hygge' comes from your pictures!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful pics.
    Loved the post.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! Looking forward to seeing more of your trip, Mersad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photographs. Memory fails me but I could swear I've been to Copenhagen. It will be interesting to see if you pictures jog any memories. It is a nice part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos from Denmark. You have a great eye for photos, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We went to Denmark and Malmo - I loved it so much. Alas we were just out of season so everything was shut by 1 week. Still makes me sad - Hopefully oneday we get back there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shots from Denmark are great. I'm waiting to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet pics. My son will be there in a week. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful trip! Loved these initial photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh as always your photos are stunning. Looking forward to more about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love getting to go along with you on your travels via your amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love to go along with you hehe
    Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finding the best web development company is a little bit tough as we are already surrounded by a large number of top website development companies in India. To select the one which can give your business a boost and great value is actually a tough job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome blog, Get the best Mutual Fund Advisor and Best Performing Mutual Funds Company by Mutualfundwala in Delhi, India.
    Mutual Fund Advisor

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing blog with us. Visit lifestyle magazine for creative events.
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was literally hoping there were a lot more photos then this.
    cheap airport parking
    airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for this informative blog, visit Kalakutir Pvt Ltd for School Bus Painting and Warehouse Zebra Painting.
    School Bus Painting

    ReplyDelete
  20. Denmark is definitely best place to travel to this time of year.
    Tickets Depot 24/7
    Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your article is very interesting.
    Want to make your own website!!!
    Contact Essencesoftwares the best website development company in Gurgaon.
    Essence Softwares provides: Website Development Services, App Development Services, Digital Marketing Services, IoT Solutions Services and Startup Consulting Services.
    Web Development Company in India
    App Development Company in India

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.