Monday, November 5, 2018

Climbing Planinica Hill in Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 165]

While winter is slowly approaching I am still holding on to the warmth of the fall season here in Mostar. During a warm fall day (and we had a lot of them) I climbed the nearby hill called Planinica with a group of friends. Though a hill, it really took over an hour to reach the top. Over the summer I have been on a weight loss journey, which has resulted in me getting back into shape, so these excursions are more then welcome. I loved the sights from the way up, but especially the view from the hill top. As we were hiking back, night had already settled in, and I took one final shot of Mostar while the city lights were glowing up.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


19 comments:

  1. WOW! That is some climb but well worth it to see the beautiful views Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super su ti fotografije. Uvijek mi je bila želja da se popnem na brda iznad Mostara i da odatle posmatram grad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent scenery. I would love the opportunity to explore. Hey ho, my time for exploring is over, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful views. Just awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...beautiful views from the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a good climb with beautiful views for the effort, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos from your walk. The evening light is terrific and the setting perfect. Love your last shot with the lights of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning! What a great hike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the night lights shot! Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scenery and you're looking very athletic. Keep the exercise going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful place. Very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful landscapes.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish you a very happy
    Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems like a fun activity and lots of places for photography...
    compare Gatwick parking
    Gatwick airport cheap parking

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    best time to visit munnar

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope is was a good experience. I am not a very out door person.
    Cheap Tickets
    Discount Tickets

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.