Monday, November 26, 2018

Moody Day on the Baltic Sea [Through My Lens Nr. 168]

The Copenhagen Travel series is still being edited, but I'm finally getting down to post the first images. These are some odds and ends from the main series, showing you the shorelines of the Baltic Sea, a few miles south from Copenhagen. The purpose of the visit there, was actually the ARKEN museum, which I will show you in detail in the main series. Right next to the museum is this amazing beach with some wonderful Scandinavian sights as well as industrial life peaking out in the distance.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

13 comments:

  1. Wow--- I love that shot with the wind turbines--Wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen industrial shoreline of the Baltic Sea. Here it's more green and turist.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics.
    Loved the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I like the fourth one best.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking chilly, brrr :) But I love the light! (2nd photo my favourite!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wind generators. We have a small one at our cabin. Both fortunately (for our float cabin) and unfortuately (for our wind generator) we live in a protected spot. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos - love that little house. Thanks for hosting and giving us a chance to link up our posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What solitude and wonder the seaside series brings. . .great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone tell that guy you can fly a kite from the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why moody? Beach days are fun. But it's probably because of the weather.
    compare airport parking
    meet and greet Luton

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your description of the day is spot on. Even in the images it looks moody.
    Cheap Tickets
    Discount Tickets

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.