Monday, January 21, 2019

Dark was the Night [Through My Lens Nr. 176]

I have shown you around our mountain cottage many times on this blog (and will again soon in a new photo series), but I have never shown you the lonely mountain roads, brook and woods at night. This past weekend I had the chance to sleep over and took these night time images around the house. We had some snowfall which gave a mysterious backdrop to these images. And while spooky in nature it wasn't really all that scary to walk around and take these. But more daytime images, snow landscapes and mountain fun in the next post.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



15 comments:

  1. WOW These shots were lovely to see your place at night but a bit spooky. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photographs are amazing. I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the haunting, eerie feeling of the nighttime photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are absolutely stunning

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so beautiful. So stmospheric. Thank you, have a fabulous week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and amazing pics. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really beautiful, Mersad. They're not your usual nighttime city scenes, which are always glorious. But I love these night shots in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely B&W photos. I like the sepia effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvelous night shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such spooky but beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such stunning, eerie shots, Mersad! Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.