Monday, April 22, 2019

A Night Stroll through Mostar [Through My Lens Nr. 188]

In today's all new Through My Lens, I want to share some night time images from Mostar that I took recently. Spring is in full bloom, and the night, while a bit crisp, are very enjoyable. You walk the entire city at dusk and night and find many interesting sights and photo opportunities. I mostly take my dog out for a big walk and make these shots as we walk. I love the quietness of the evening, the long narrow streets, and as evidenced in the first image, the sights you get too see when you look up. I love how the moon shines through the tree and illuminates the night.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post




34 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your low light images. You have the job sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree lined streets Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before--- you are the king of night shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful clicks.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your night photos are amazing! I've heard Mostar is a beautiful city

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first two photographs really grabbed me. You really know how to capture beauty with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scenes!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting night time images, Mersad. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first shot is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for th egret night photos. The first moon shot is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that first shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Came across your wonderful blog again. Thanks for sharing the latest photographs. It will really help people with photography passion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful first image, so romantic! You've covered a lovely mood in your series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are really excellent tree photography. The light in the first image looks like light of moon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just amazing, hope one day i also able to take as like you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am grateful to the owner of this site which really shares this wonderful work of this site.That is actually great and useful information.I'm satisfied with just sharing this useful information with us. Please keep it up to date like this.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. First One Just Amazing. Thanks for this awesome share.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally natural look, your are the master of nigh stroll photography. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sir,
    Your article is very good.I really Like your Post.Many Many Thanks sharing your good knowledge.Keep it enjoy this work.

    ReplyDelete

  22. Superb article, man!! you are really included a real advance area of knowledge I expect for may days. Hope you more article on it creates & let us to see.
    After all many thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well described post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. As always awesome content, I love reading your articles, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing the night stroll photography tips. Your have captured excellent pictures in the low light. Feeling romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your concept is really exceptional.Thank you so much for it from Professional Photo Editing Services provider

    ReplyDelete
  26. This gives great insight! Photography can be a fun and exciting career, but it may not be the right path for everyone. Thanks so much for giving your advice!


    https://www.clippingnext.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. When we talk about Photo Editing, Clipping Path is a very important part of it. Clipping means to trim a small piece from something and Clipping Path means to trim an object from a photo. Clipping Path is utilized to cut off 2d images in photo editing software. It builds the quality and excellence of the Images.
    Best clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a gorgeous looking ! I have also seen some street photos but maximum street photos are looks wonder to me. In this case i think this credit goes to street photographers . However , these are nice one photos.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Always loved to see good night photography. you did very well. Beautiful night shot.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Some impressive night photography. Pretty Amazing.
    Photoshop Image Editing Service

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing this cool post.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.