Monday, April 29, 2019

Road Trip to Busko Lake [Through My Lens Nr. 189]


In today's post I will share some images from my recent road trip with Selma to Busko Lake. The lake is situated along the border with Croatia and the Dalmatian hinterland, at the point where Bosnia and Herzegovina and Dalmatia, the Mediterranean, continental and moderate climate intersect at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level. You can actually arrive to shore multiple ways, but we decided to drive down west from the Eco village Grabovica. You can park your car at the shore and take a stroll towards the lake.



The rocks are a bit bigger here, so walking is not too easy, but once you are at the shore you can sit down and rest. This lake is a perfect getaway when you are driving towards Split from western Bosnia and Herzegovina, or if you are making a road trip through Bosnia and Herzegovina. It's a big lake, not much to do except enjoy nature, hiking and bird watching. Actually it's a bird watchers paradise. I didn't wait long enough to capture them, though.



Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post






28 comments:

  1. The Lake is beautiful and peaceful. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lake images--- and a very nice lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, excellent photographs. Made me wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing lake, Beautiful photos.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Tranquil.... I'd need that right now... I love the picture of lizard.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! The color of water and sky is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lo likeoks a very scenic lake to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those crystal clear waters and that beautiful color make me want to dive in. So unlike my like with its turquoise color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Thanks for hosting Through My Lens.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lake is so clear! How gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful. What an amazing clear lake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The water looks crystal clear. A lovely spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sjajne fotografije. Prekosutra ću prolaziti ovim putem, pa možda napravim pauzu da uslikam i ja nešto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty area. Also loved the lizard shot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! this lake looks spectacular! You have given me yet another reason to go to that area!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since this river is looks cool and tourists would love to make a trip of such beautiful places not only to explore but also enjoy a day trip.
    Luton airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice article published on Busko Lake. I will also share it with others.
    airport parking Birmingham
    airport parking Luton

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.