Monday, January 20, 2020

A Weekend in Split [Through My Lens Nr. 224]

This past weekend I was in Split with family and friends, and we had a very relaxing time. Split this time of year is very calming and relaxing, since there aren't many people there visiting. When it's sunny you can casually stroll down the main walking lane, drink coffee and have lunch. Split offers a lot in terms of happenings but it's always nice not to do anything. Beni was there with us of course. I hope to bring you a detailed travel journey of our weekend soon!

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post



14 comments:

  1. I like that last one a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bill. I made the shot when I took Beni out. There was something about those trees.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Beni enjoying time with you and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trip! Love the first shot....awww cute little Beni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a lovely time here. Your photos are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos of Split! I was able to visit this lovely city a few summers ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that top image is a stunner! Thanks for hosting, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Do u have already spring over there? I'm jealous. We still have autumn....
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's cold, but sometimes South Europe does surprise you in the winter time.

      Delete
  9. Such beautiful pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks amazing - the skies that you captured are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely place to go and relax with friends and family. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.