Monday, January 13, 2020

Winter Nights [Through My Lens Nr. 223]

Winter Nights can be very reflective. Especially in January as the new year has just begun. As announced in the previous edition of "Through My Lens", a big cold has engulfed the land and it's here to stay. The full moon is guiding the way through these cold nights and makes for interesting photos as well. I just got the new iPhone 11 Pro Max phone and have been trying out some night time images with it. It has a night mode feature and it's turning out quite good. All of these images have been taken with the phone camera. I hope you will enjoy these and I also hope that your new year is off to a great start.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


10 comments:

  1. Amazing clouds, Loved your night shots. Waiting for more pics with your iPhone 11 Pro Max. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing night shots - those clouds really add drama to the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful skies. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great collection of night images with your new phone. How wonderful they are! Congrats on your new photo tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Großartige, faszinierend Fotos !
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos with your iphone - amazing how far technology has come

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clouds in that 4th picture!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great, wonderful photos!!!
    greetings elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.