Monday, March 9, 2020

Beni at work [Through My Lens Nr. 231]

This past week we had Beni with us at work, and he was a good worker. He looked over cases, made rounds in the office, had a look out of the window to make sure the mailman was on time, and we had lunch. It's hard to find good co-workers and I think we managed to get the best out of little Beni. Oh well, it was a fun day anyway. He actually calmed us down in the office, when things can get very hectic. We did hide him from the clients though in other rooms, so that he wouldn't be "too happy" when he saw them. At the end of the day he returned home, got his second meal, and rested well into the night. He accepts treats as a form of payment so we are all good. :)

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!









Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


10 comments:

  1. Lovely pics :) Cute Beni :))
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beni could be your Director in charge of staff mental health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Beni! He's the cutest...love that river..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benji is such a good dog! I'm glad he gives you all a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fine that Benji could help you at work. He looks quite at home in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a civilised lunch you have at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful lunch spread. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that men sports are more action oriented than women because womens games tend to be slower and I hate to say this kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.