Monday, April 6, 2020

Fresh Air in the Mountains [Through My Lens Nr. 235]

Solitude seems to be plenty these days, but when it's confined to your four walls it gets boring quickly. There is no going out in the city during this global crisis, but from time to time I find myself driving a bit out to get some fresh air. It helps me during the rest of the time when I'm just home. The fresh air of the mountains is much needed. Nature itself isn't awake yet, and with the constant isolation at home I fear I won't be able to see it come ti life this year. How are you holding out? Do you have a place you can escape to.


Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a good one!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Please share this link-up with the image below.  
 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post








12 comments:

  1. So beautiful pics.
    Stay safe. Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I am breathing in the fresh air just by looking at them. Unfortunately we are not allowed more than 100 metres from our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are like a breath of spring. You are fortunate that you can get into your car adn go to the mountains we are not allowed to do that although we still are allowed out to walk which I do very day and am fortunate as i live in the centre of the town adn so can walk in many different directions. Thanks for hosting, keep safe adn have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some lovely landscapes. I see building stone walls is a local tradition, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been walking trails for fresh air, Mersad, keeping social distance. It's hard to stay home all the time so that hour a day of being outside in wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so peaceful!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our forests have been overcrowded these days... not anymore. Now it's forbidden to go there...
    Thank you for lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scenes. Yes, we need some time out in nature to make it through the rest of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely. Thanks for hosting and we all need time outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful clicks. Feels fresh! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.