Monday, August 14, 2023

Summer on Krk Island 2023

During my unforgettable summer vacation on the picturesque island of Krk in Croatia, I stumbled upon a true gem that will forever hold a special place in my heart – a hidden beach of astonishing beauty. Nestled away from the usual tourist haunts, this secluded paradise was a well-kept secret, accessible only by traversing a narrow trail through lush greenery and woods. As I followed the path, the sound of waves grew louder, filling the air with a sense of adventure. Emerging from the foliage, I was greeted by an awe-inspiring sight. A stretch of golden sand met the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, creating a mesmerizing blend of colors that seemed to dance under the warm Mediterranean sun.

As the day unfolded, I reveled in the tranquility and solitude that the beach offered. I basked in the sun, allowing its golden rays to warm my skin while I lost myself in a captivating book. Time seemed to slow down, granting me the precious opportunity to disconnect from the bustling world and immerse myself in the serene beauty of nature. This beach has no name, but for the fellow traveler, it can be reached on the western side of the island, following the road to St. Krusevan Church and the more known Pero Beach. More from Krk in my upcoming posts.







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

9 comments:

  1. isn't it wonderful to discover something that not a lot of others know about. The sea looks so blue. You photos are lovely and I look forward to seeing more of this island Mersad. Thanks for hosing and I hope you have a great week ahaead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing myself there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This island is a paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful , Amazing pics. Thanks a lot for hosting. Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a very relaxing time in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time, the water is so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful and peaceful. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the view is amazing! For a vacation there, how much do you have to prepare?
    Tel U

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.