Monday, September 25, 2023

Back at the Adriatic Sea [Through My Lens Nr. 405]

After saying farewell to the summer and the seaside I made one unexpected return to it. We had one more warm summer weekend, and since the Adriatic Sea is so close to Mostar, it seemed only natural to make use of that and spend one more weekend swimming. I chose the old town of Korcula on the same named island for my little getaway. It's only a two hour car ride and twenty minute ferry ride away from my home. This island has been a getaway of mine for many years and I always love coming back to it. I think it's important to escape everyday life as often as possible, only because it's amazing to see the world we live in from a different perspective. I guess this is why I love traveling as much as I do. Sometimes the everyday routine, though also very significant, can't fulfill the heart completely. So here is to lonesome beaches and carefree days...

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!




 
 
Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


11 comments:

  1. Magical beach, beautiful, clear water. Lucky you to spend even an hour there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is so poetic in the way you frame the shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos , Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sea looks so beautiful and tranquil, Mersad. Glad you were able to relax there a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful place to holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to grab one more bit of summer. It sounds like we are going to have a long hot one. Enjoy the rest of your week, and thankyo again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY BLOG AND PAGE,Highly Recommended!
    Very insightful, i will also say this here. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of 2.6BTC from an investment of just 0.6BTC. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in
    INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM, bitcoin is taking over the world.
    ------//////-------///////-------//////////

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I agree with you about traveling. It's an eye opener for sure. We had fall weather last week, and now it's right back to summer temperatures. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful how you caught the sun. Very clever. I am moving house this week and have been VERY busy as I am selling everything and hopefully moving to Australia. I was not able to link in as it said it had ended Perhaps I am a week behind? Anyway have a good week ahead Mersad

    ReplyDelete
  11. Contact Spyweb Cyber Security for your cryptocurrency recovery. This is the best crypto recovery company I have encountered and I’m here to share my experience with you all. Spyweb Cyber Security was able to recover my crypto funds from the locked account of my crypto investment platform. It took Spyweb Cyber Security Service just 72 hours to recover the sum of $374,000 that I lost in cryptocurrency. I’m truly grateful for their help and professional service. Spyweb Cyber Security can be trusted as they are very reliable and trustworthy.

    Their contact information is as follows

    E-Mail: (SPYWEB@CYBERDUDE. COM)

    What’s App: (+13239048824)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.