Monday, November 20, 2023

Return to the United States [Through My Lens Nr. 412]

I have been planing this road trip for a better part of this year, but have kept quiet until now. This week I will be back in the United States for a new road trip. The last one I made was 5 years ago, when I visited the Pacific Northwest. This time I will be visiting the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as New York City during the Christmas Season. The Itinerary so far includes bigger cities like Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Baltimore, Washington DC, as well as smaller towns and cities like Rehoboth Beach, Chincoteague, Virginia Beach, on the Atlantic Ocean, as well as Hershey and Bethlehem, inland, and of course many more. I will be flying from Belgrade to New York City with a direct flight, and once there start the road trip that will last over 20 days this time. I have some posts prepared for Through My Lens, but will keep you updated on the road trip as well, mostly on my Instagram. I hope the weather will be nice and not too cold, but I am prepared for all scenarios. Now it's time to pack!

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


 

8 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! Thank you for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be very interesting to see your road trip journals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice trip, Safe Travel, Waiting for your new posts.
    Thanks a lot for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the U.S. Hope you have a great adventure here and are able to shoot lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    The Mid-Atlantic is my area. Chincoteague is one of my favorite places. If you are heading from Rehobeth, you can stop in Ocean City Md and at Assateague Island too.
    Safe travels and have a great road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for addressing real-life issues in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.