Monday, September 9, 2024

Transitions [Through My Lens Nr. 450]

It has been a grueling summer for sure. I don't think I have spent so much time inside the house as this summer. The constant heat weaves made going out almost impossible. It paralyzed me so much that I had even reduced the casual weekends to seaside which is only a one hour drive away from me. I hope that the late summer season will remedy that. We have entered a transitional period now, the days are slowly (but surely) starting to grow short, and the heatwaves have subsided (even though it's still very warm). I hope to visit the seaside once or twice before summer is truly gone. I am also looking forward to my favorite season: fall, and also to my big road trip this year. But I will share more about that in a special post soon.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

10 comments:

  1. We've had very hot weather for a week, but yesterday was the last day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like summer is over everywhere...

      Delete
  2. The scenery is special. Love the blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a refreshing autumn season, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing views, Great captured

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your seascape photos are serene and calming to the eye. Sorry to hear the heat has been oppressive, but I fear this is our global future. Perhaps as it cools you could make another of your wonderful drone videos. I loved seeing those. Yes, I realize they take some effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I need to get that drone out agian. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Excessive summer heat is a worldwide problem, even at the high elevation I live at. I am also looking forward to fall as it is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer can do that, luckily here we get a dry heat more than humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pics. It has been hotter here in the Bay Area than usual. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.