Monday, January 9, 2023

A Walk Through Park Maksimir in Zagreb [Through My Lens Nr. 370]

During my recent trip to Zagreb, Croatia i really got to the chance to relax and not get caught up in sightseeing, since I have been to Zagreb many times. I tried to enjoy the outdoors as much as I could since I had all sunny days during my visit. I took a big walk in Park Maksimir. Even though the branches are bare, and nature is sleeping, I loved being there. It was on the first day of the new year, and taking the brisk walk in the fresh air was very much needed. Park Maksimir is the oldest public park in Zagreb. It forms part of the city's cultural heritage and is a habitat for many different plant and animal species. 

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week. I hope you will have a great start into the new week!  







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Please share this link-up with the image below.  

 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post


8 comments:

  1. The first recording I had of Respighi's "Ancient Airs and Dances" was by I Solisti da Zagreb. I've always thought it would be a lovely city to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho la imagen del edificio de la primera fotografía. son muy buenas esas fotografías.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in your photographs are lovely Mersad. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Park Maksimir looks beautiful and it's nice to see so many people enjoying it. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and Healthy New Year, Mersad! It looks warm like spring there--beautiful! walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing place, SO beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.