Monday, September 7, 2015

Through My Lens Nr. 6

Time is flying away. As the heat of the summer season is slowly fading away, cooler times are around the corner. This is not to say that summer is completely gone. If you go outside in Mostar midday you will surely break a sweat. But there is the promise of the truly best part of the year, when the days are still long and warm, but the nights and mornings are fresh and cold. I love this transitional period and I chose some images that are appropriate for that feeling for the 6th Edition of "Through My Lens". I hope to see lots of posts from you, and I truly make it a habit to visit each and every one and read them over a cup of hot cocoa.




What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here are my photos of the day of the late summer season:


 Hills and mountains of central Bosnia and Herzegovina


World War II Memorial Bridge in Jablanica


The main mountain road, heading north to the capital city Sarajevo

47 comments:

  1. Love the 1st adn last shots best as the light in the foreground is brilliant and the dark menesing clouds in the background are threatening. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love moody skies. Thanks for linking in Margaret!

      Delete
  2. Hello Mersad, the first photo is my favorite, a beautiful landscape and pretty colors. The bridge memorial is a reminder of the fierce battle. Awesome images. Thank you for hosting, have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mislim da je BiH definitivno jedna od najzelenijih država Evrope i bilo bi lijepo iskoristiti taj potencijal u turističke svrhe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the dark skies over the beautiful light on the green grass. so pretty. if i ever get out to take photos i will try to find one to link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful landscapes! I like the vibrant yellow-green color of the vegetation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos as always, Mersad!

    I wish you a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take such beautiful landscape photos! I was wondering what lens you would recommend for landscape photography. Lately I have been focusing on macro photography, but now I am in the market for a new lens :) Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome captures as always, Mersad!! Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of your world with us!! I do hope you have a wonderful new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mersad, I so look forward to your images because they are both beautiful and filled with narrative as well. That bridge made me keep coming back to look at it 'just one more time'. Thank you -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Mersad
    Your photos today look very much like the area I live in the US now, the state of Colorado. Itis the highest state in the USA, as even the flat plains are at over 5,000 feet. I am trying to enjoy these last days of summer. I do love autumn but winter here is very long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous shots, Mersad. Beautiful color and light...great countryside views!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mersad ,Greetings from Dubai! Really enjoyed going through your blog and loved your photography. I have just linked up to your "Through my Lens" Meme. Have a great week ahead!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fine pictures, Mersad. The Memorial Bridge is especially meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fine pictures, Mersad. The Memorial Bridge is especially meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really wonderful photos!! Remind me, too, of Colorado. I was raised there and though I now live elsewhere, we go home every year just to go to the "mountains." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many beautiful sights!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the mountain scenes! I posted a bridge too but it's a bit newer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superb landscape shots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those late summer greens, Mersad! We're pretty much brown now. . . it should green up a bit before winter though, if we get rain. Beautiful country, thanks for sharing and hosting the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are all such beautiful images, Mersad! You live in such a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pictures Mersad! landscape is still so green. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Mersad...yes we will cool down soon I hope as we have had some unusual heat and humidity. Beautiful lighting on these photos...such wonderful photos..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Incredible photographs. Your country is so beautiful. I love the mountains and the cloud formations, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This website photo so beautiful 😍😍
    Do you like bengali caption

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice Post thanks for this informational post. When it comes to wedding photography and finding the top wedding photographers in Bangalore, it is none other than Nitin Arora Photography you should choose. So you need to contact us, and we will help you book your dates and also take care of all your needs at the earliest!

    ReplyDelete

  26. Nice Post thanks for this informational post. When it comes to wedding photography and finding the top wedding photographers in Bangalore, it is none other than Nitin Arora Photography you should choose. So you need to contact us, and we will help you book your dates and also take care of all your needs at the earliest!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.