Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Update

As I am finally winding down in my design frenzy, there are some blog updates i want to share with you.

1. Adding comments has now been made easier. I never liked the way blogger takes you to a separate page or pop-up window just so you can add a comment. Making a comment now is much easier. Just type the comment into the box that is under each post (when you open it of course). I don't ask for a code so all you have to do is type it in and click "Post Comment"

2. I have finally added a blog roll to my blog. These are blogs I follow and that I really like. You should definitely check them out, as they are near and dear to me. Also, if I have forgotten anyone, that frequently visits me and leaves me his or her thoughts, please forgive me. Just let me know in the comments below.

3. Font changes. I have changed the font of my blog to a more book-like font. Please let me know if it shows for you. It's called IM Fell English Font. Just click on the link to see what it looks like.

That would be it for now. More photos are on the way. A new banner is also being made. Thank you all for supporting me, following me and leaving me your comments. They mean the world to me. All the best.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm getting the right font on my screen; it looks good and is easy to read. Happy new blog year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the confirmation. Wasn't sure if it showed for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.