Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Summer Vacation (Part One)

Well, here it is. The first part of the multi-part vacation photo series. A lot of images have been taken and 74 lucky ones selected for presentation. My sister and I went to Šibenik, which is located in Croatia on the Adriatic Sea. Generally speaking we had a wonderful time there, met nice people, and saw some beautiful places.

In this first part I will show you our visit to the local fortress in Šibenik called "St. Mihail Fortress". It is located in the town center of Šibenik.
















Coming up in Part Two: We will continue our visit to the old town of Šibenik and take a look at the harbor.

2 comments:

  1. WOW - wonderfully stunning photography, Mersad. I can't get over how much your skills have grown since the first days that I began following - just a short time. Your work is A+++!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather. I am also stunned when I look back. :D I read a lot of photography literature, got new gear, but the best way to get better is just to go out there and shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.